Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 20-23

September 20

Currently trying to read 4 books at once and that's just the way it is right now.

September 21

Nah.

September 22

Today I went for a walk and I saw two deer (a mother and a baby) prance across the path before me. I have never understood less why someone would want to hunt and kill them. So graceful, peaceful, sweet.

September 23

Sometimes it feels like I'm waiting for something, like I would give anything just to be onto the next phase of my life. But then, I can miss out on the moment I'm in, which is light and happiness. I don't want to miss out on the memories I'm making right now, watching Jack Black movies in the theater with my sister and cousin, waking up early to run in the woods, learning new things at work, meeting new people, drinking too much green tea and listening to my sister's favorite British band. 

No comments :

Post a Comment