Thursday, October 25, 2018

October 13-16

October 13

This has been an absolute riot of a weekend. My purchases, in no particular order, from the flea market:

  • An AJR hat (No regrets)
  • An Abba record
  • 2 pins: 1 grey horse, 1 "I love clogging"
    • (I will now learn to love clogging)
  • A $1 painting that has to be seen to be believed (Included above for your viewing pleasure)
  • A Princess Diaries DVD

October 14

My goals are to be peace, to be still, to sit and listen and commune with Jesus. To take a deep breath and unclench my fists. To memorize Scripture and listen to heartening folk music and be confident and let air fill my lungs, to feel alive.

October 15

Watched "Splash" with the family which is adorable. Laughed a lot. 

October 16

Stayed up way too late talking with the sister and I am going to be tired tomorrow but I love those kinds of talks.

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely flea market hall, though I don't know my feelings on the painting... It might be haunted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, it's definitely spoopy. There's some odd story there that I wish I knew lol!

      Delete