Sunday, October 28, 2018

October 17-20



Side Note: This is my beautiful mother and I love her very much.

October 17

It's a matter of mindset and what you tell yourself every day, because what you tell yourself, you'll believe.

October 18

It's the little things - Good book, slouchy T-shirt, cocoa candle. Still need to spend less time online because it distracts me and makes me compare myself. I enjoy life so much more without it.

October 19

Dad looked at me on the way out of the house today, as the sky was starting to pale, and said, "I'm proud of you." I said, "Thank you." Then, "For what?" And he said, "For everything" and that compliment carried me and I think I might put it in my story.

October 20

The kind of morning that you feel must be written in books. Slept in til dawn with a literal bird chirping to wake me up, then a soft shirt, bowl of makeshift oatmeal cereal and Declan McKenna songs all the way to the coffee shop.

No comments :

Post a Comment