Monday, November 26, 2018

November 15-19

November 15

I got to sleep in a little today and listening as the birds chirp is kind of the best thing.

November 16

To Be Read List, Nov. 2018:
  • Harry Potter #1: I know, I know, I just re-read it, but when it gets cold, I want to ride on the Hogwarts Express
  • Paper Towns: Or any comparable John Green novel that isn't TFIOS
  • To Kill a Mockingbird: Duh
  • Carry On: At the recommendation of Kenzie
  • Perks of Being a Wallflower

November 17

This is the most amazing day of my life. Exaggeration, but yeah. I listened to Queen, Tom Odell, etc. and it's like 50 something degrees outside. Kaylie and I are going to the mall and I am stoked. This morning was an unexpected chilly run, making a yummy coffee for myself, cute nerdy 90's outfit, and I just feel glorious.

November 18

My new Sunday goal is to be as lazy as possible. Sunday, I want to sleep in (even if I still naturally wake at 7) and listen to that bird outside my window and put on a sweater and fuzzy socks and read the newspaper and write run-on sentences in my journal like this one. Sundays are sometimes more magical to me than Saturdays. And that's where I'm at.

November 19

Grateful and sleepy, sleepy and grateful. So stoked for the Macy's Day Parade and Thanksgiving that it's carrying me through the next three days. LET'S GO! TURKEY TIME. 

2 comments :

  1. the 17th filled me with all the warm fuzzy feelings. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day! There are few things better than the trifecta combo of coffee, Tom Odell and nerdy 90's clothes. I SWEAR

      Delete