Sunday, December 2, 2018

November 26-December 2

November 26

Choosing sleep over writing today.

November 27

I can't fall asleep so I thought I'd write. I think of this house and my room and I know I get eager to leave but one day I will and these days will be forever gone. And right now we are in this phase where we watch movies together every night and I LOVE it.

November 28

Too cold to contemplate life. Not too cold to think about gingerbread and peppermint Starbucks drinks.

November 29

It's so cold my hands are bleeding.

November 30

A doozy, but it ended with a nice walk and Pokemon Stadium with the sister.

December 1 

Suffice it to say I went on a nice shopping spree today and cleaned my closet for hours. Prime organization day, yo.

December 2 

I can't stress how much I love Sunday mornings. Yesterday I cleaned and waking up in a clean space does wonders for the mind. Morning coffee does a heart good. 

No comments :

Post a Comment